Snap Dragon is a trading name of G. Dale Designs Limited (‘we’ or ‘us’) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the ‘Act’), and the GDPR, the data controller is G. Dale Designs Limited, a company registered in England with company number 01417445 at the following address: G Dale Designs Ltd.66, Lower Anchor Street, Chelmsford, Essex. CM2 0AU. England.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
- Information you provide to us: This is information you give us by filling in forms on our website, or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise, and which we record electronically. This includes information you provide when you contact us through our website, register to use our website, search for a product or service, place an order on our site, enter a survey or offer, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include:
- Name and payment details (including credit and debit card information)
- Contact information including mailing address, postcode, email address and phone number
- Behavioural information such as your preferences and interests
- Information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate; please keep us informed if your personal data changes.
- Information we collect relating to you: With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your browser type and version, your time zone setting, your browser plug-in types and versions, and your operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to any pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information we receive from other sources: We may receive personal data about you from third parties and public sources in order to comply with legal or regulatory obligations, or as part of our legitimate interests in developing our relationship with you.
USE MADE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Information you provide to us: We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, we will use this information:
- To provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- To improve our products and services;
- To inform you about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- To contact you for market research purposes, either by email, phone, or mail.
- To customise our website to ensure it is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Information we collect relating to you: We will use this information:
- To administer our site and for internal operations, data analysis, testing, research, and statistical purposes;
- As part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
STORING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers in the UK.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We will store the personal information we collect from you only for the length of time that your account is active with us or, where you do not have an account with us, for the time necessary to fulfil our obligations under any contract between you and us. All data must be securely disposed of when no longer required. Anonymised analytics data which does not contain your personal information will continue to be stored and used after this period.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Under the laws of the Members States of the European Union, we are required to provide the following information for EU Residents:
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to us processing your data at any time. This will not affect any data processed before such a withdrawal. You can exercise this right by contacting us at our email address listed below.
- You have the right to request access to or the correction or deletion of your personal data. This can be done by contacting us at our email address listed below. You have the right to ask us to transfer your personal data to another person. Please contact us at our email address listed below with the contact details of the person you would like us to transfer the data to, and what data you want to transfer.
- Please contact us at our email listed below if you have a question or complaint about the way we have handled, processed, or used your personal data. In the unlikely event that we cannot address your complaint to your satisfaction, you have the right to complain to the UK Information Commissioner’s Office.